For surgical guides
RAYDENT SG, Water washable biocompatible resin (wavelength 405 nm) for the 3D printing of surgical guides.
The surgical guides that enable accurate drilling and implant placement, so they best assist your implant surgeries.
The material is easy to clean and polish.
- Class I biocompatible
- Water washable
- Low viscosity
- Breaking and flexural resistant
- Transparent Yellow
Advantages of Using Water Washable
- IPA is used in small quantities for sterilization, but when it is used for cleaning 3D print, a proper ventilation system is required
- Quick vaporization of IPA is useful in the cleaning, but there is a risk of accumulating of IPA vapor in the air could be harmful and explosive.
- Inhalation of this vapor without proper ventilation may cause changes in blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, chest pain, dyspnea, irregular heartbeat, headache, drowsiness, dizziness, hallucinations.
- IPA, an organic solvent, has the advantage of quick drying but it has a flashpoint of 15°C and a severe fire hazard. Vapors are heavier than air and may be ignited at distant ignition sources and flashback. IPA vapor and air mixture is explosive.
- By eliminating the use of large quantities of IPA for cleaning, there is no risk of fire.
- Water Washable Resins virtually eliminates the risks associated with the use of IPA and maintains a pleasant working environment.
|"The water washable 3D printing resins are also something unique that makes our days much more comfortable.
Thanks for RAYDENT team."
|Stavros Evangelinos Managing Director Dentinor Hellas, Athens, Greece|
The compact pouch is designed to reduce unnecessary waste, which is often caused by the conventional large (1kg) bottle package the majority of competitors provide.
|500g (20g x 25 pouches)|
|1kg (Bottle 1kg)|
|Brookfield viscosity at 23℃||0.35 Pa·S|
|Flexural strength||DIN EN ISO 20795-1||>80 MPa|
|Flexural modulus||DIN EN ISO 20795-1||>2,000 Mpa|
|Biocompatibility||DIN EN ISO 10993-1||complies|
Product can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
For international shipment, we WILL NOT take care of import tax.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if there is a manufacturing defect within 30 calendar days from the date you received it. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3~4F, 332-7, Samsung1-ro, 18380 Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3~4F, 332-7, Samsung1-ro, 18380 Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.